So this award allows you to nominate those blogs that you find unique and different, and show them some love!
Thank you so much to Melanie at mnbernardbooks nominating me for this award!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- Do you like board games and, if so, which series would you want to be turned into a board game?
I haven’t played board games in a long time, but I used to love them. I’m sure that if I were to have a group a friend to play board games with, I would play them all the time.
I love Clue, mostly Harry Potter Clue. It’s a little different from regular Clue, there’s a little more to it.
I think that The Lunar Chronicles would put an interesting spin on classic board games. I would enjoy those.
- If you could change what heritage you come from, which country/culture would you choose to be from?
I am Irish, Scottish, and English, but honestly, I don’t know much about my heritage because my family (almost all of it) has been in the United States since forever. Like the 1600’s. I would like to know more about the cultural heritage outside the American Frontiers people, and the New England Elite that I come from. (And honestly more about the New England Elite part of my family)
- How do you like to decorate your living space? Pictures? 3D art? Furniture? Other?
So, I have a couple posters sized print out of Supernatural Actors, a framed portrait of Alexander Hamilton, so of our previous Gishwhes Artwork, and lots and lots of books.
My friend Jen sent me a photo about famous book hoarders and Thomas Jefferson had over 4,000 books, and I need to bet Thomas Jefferson. So I have a lot of books
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you wish to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!
My questions are:
- What is one topic that you could talk forever about and never get tired of?
- What is your favorite way to waste time?
- What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
Until next time Internet,